That said, I tried to Bookmark to the homepage like an App but iPad only takes a screenshot and without an 'official' Icon. The Icon of your bookmark is the screenshot as you save it. So if you zoom in on a photo, squared, as you save it, you should have a clean Icon. So I'm posting my icon so I can have a proper photo on my iPad pages and so can you BUT that means everytime you go back to that page, it's zoomed in.
SO if you want to properly add an iPAD, iTouch icon for your booked marked page, it's pretty easy.
To make an iPad Icon for your Blogger Blog.:
1. Choose a photo. Square it out. You can crop it to 72x72 pixels but you don't have to because it will happen automatically. The iPhone dimensions are 57x57 and it does not seem to like icons that are not pre-shrunk.
2. Save it as a PNG file called apple-touch-icon.png . Upload it to a publically accessible address or do as I did and post it to you blog. If you're posting it to your blog because you don't have a public drive then you have to publish the post. Click on the photo to get the address. "http://www.example.com/apple-touch-icon.png"
3. Go to your Dashboard and select the Design Tab.
4. Choose, EDIT HTML. Back up your Template before editting, if you're worried.
5. Look for the "Head" line.
6. Just below it paste
link href="http://www.example.com/apple-touch-icon.png" rel="apple-touch-icon"
(in pointy brackets, I can't type them here because it interferes with the code and Blogger rejects it!),replacing the http://www.example.com with the address of your photo.
7. Save your template and you're set to go.
8. If you don't want the post to be on top, you can select a very old date under "Post Options" in the post with your photo.
Now, on your iPod,iTouch or iPad, you can Bookmark your Blog or Yummo.ca to your "Homescreen" and you'll have a proper icon!